Main Meals | Low Calorie | Plant Based
MADE WITH Cauliflower
This colorful and deliciously fiery jambalaya is made with Riced Cauliflower to keep the carbs low and the veg intake high.
Ingredients for the rice:
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 can tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 large brown onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- Tsp cajun spices
- Pinch of chilli flakes - optional
- 1 stick of celery finely chopped
- Handful freshly chopped scallions
- 1 Tsp olive oil for cooking
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Finely dice the onion and crush the garlic clove.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a frying an over medium heat, then add in the onion and cook until softened.
- Stir in the crushed garlic, pepper and celery and continue to cook until the celery is cooked through.
- Season generously with salt & pepper and toss in your cajun seasoning.
- Once everything is becoming nice and fragrant, pour in your tinned tomatoes, cauliflower rice, half of the scallions and chickpeas.
- Continue to cook until the mixture has thickened slightly and is piping hot.
- Adjust any seasonings to taste, then serve alongside some salad, extra protein or simply on it’s own and top with the remaining scallions.
Share this recipe
Sesame Soy Tofu Skewers Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower (case of 6)
This delicious plant based recipe is packed with flavor whilst being rich in protein and nutrients.
Veg Servings 2