Cauli Rice Salad with Thai Dipping Sauce
meal prep | mains
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Recipe by @_snacksandsnaps
This versatile cauli rice salad is bursting with fresh, zingy flavors. It's great for lunch, dinner or a side dish, but works equally well meal prepped for the week ahead. Want to make it vegan? Switch out the honey for maple syrup.
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- ½ cup Thai Green curry paste
- Red onion (finely diced)
- Bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- Garlic clove (chopped)
- 1/2 small Iceburg lettuce - halved and chopped
- ½ cup Mango chunks
- 2 Green onions – sliced
- 1 red chilli
- Handful of Cashews
For the sauce:
- Peanut Butter
- Lime (to taste)
- A little water to thin (if needed)
- Add the onion, pepper and garlic to a frying pan and cook until softened.
- Add Thai green curry paste to the pan and let it sizzle with the vegetables.
- Add the riced cauliflower and coconut milk and mix so all ingredients are coated nicely.
- Taste and adjust according to your liking, adding seasoning (and some cumin, lemongrass and sesame seeds if you like).
- Remove from the heat and add to your serving bowls.
- Top with chopped mango chunks and a combination of crushed and whole cashews over the top. Add your spring onion and red chilli.
- Combine the sauce ingredients and add water if the consistency is too think. Drizzle over the salad and enjoy!
Share this recipe
Prawn Stir Fry with Cauli rice Made with Cauliflower
Ready in ten! Prep this speedy mid-week recipe in advance for a super nutritious meal on the fly. With 3 portions of veg per serving, it's the perfect post workout refuel.
Veg Servings 3
Veggie fried Rice Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
This veg-fest of a dish is right on the money when you're chasing something rich in nutrients. Serve it with the sesame soy sauce and you have yourself a winner dinner.
Veg Servings 3