Chocolate Sweet Potato Energy Bites
Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Grain-free | Keto | Diabetic-friendly | Paleo | Vegan
|9g (per bite)||112 (per bite)||15 mins||10||0|
MADE WITH RICED SWEET POTATO
These uplifting energy balls are loaded with fibre, protein and good fats. Make them up in batches and keep in an air tight container in the fridge for a healthy go to snack during busy days.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato
- 3 heaped tbsp cacao powder
- Heaped tbsp goji berries
- 1 heaped cup mixed nuts (cashews, almonds & hazelnuts)
- 1 oz chocolate vegan protein powder
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- Pop the nuts into a food processor and blend for a few seconds until lightly crushed.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend again so that everything is well combined and sticks together.
- Roll the mixture into balls, then roll these into cacao nibs, crushed nuts or desiccated coconut.
- Pop into the fridge for a couple of hours to chill.
Share this recipe
Pumpkin Spice Caramel Bars Made with Sweet Potato
Gooey, indulgent and delicious, these plant based caramel bars are made from nutritious wholefoods
Veg Servings 0