Curried Cauliflower Koftes
Plant Based | Family Food | Vegetarian | Vegan | Whole Foods
|36g||379||60 mins||6 Koftes||1|
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
These Plant Based Curried Cauli Koftes are made with chickpeas, Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower and a selection of spices for a total flavor bomb. The coconut yogurt side dish brings a smooth, creamy texture to the dish - perfect for lunch, dinner or snacking straight from the fridge!
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- Olive oil
- 1 can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2.5 oz gram flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Handful of fresh Cilantro (chopped)
For the yoghurt:
- 7 oz coconut yoghurt
- 1/4 cucumber (grated)
- Handful of fresh mint (chopped)
- In a large bowl add the chickpeas and mash until most of the chickpeas have been squashed.
- Next add the cauli rice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, gram flour, ground cumin, garam masala, garlic, ginger, cumin seeds and chopped coriander. Combine thoroughly.
- Split the mixture between 6 and mould them into your desired shape around a wooden or metal skewer.
- Place on a lined baking tray in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F and brush the koftes with olive oil on all sides, before placing in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn the koftes over and carefully brush the koftes again with a little more oil, and place them back in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine the coconut yoghurt, grated cucumber and chopped mint into a bowl.
- Allow the koftes to cool slightly before enjoying with the yoghurt dip.
Share this recipe
Sesame Soy Tofu Skewers Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower (case of 6)
This delicious plant based recipe is packed with flavor whilst being rich in protein and nutrients.
Veg Servings 2
Riced Cauliflower Rainbow Rolls With Satay Sauce Made with Cauliflower (case of 6)
These yummy low carb Riced Cauliflower Rainbow Rolls are full of nutritious veggies with a delicious satay dipping sauce.
Veg Servings 2