Kimchi Fried Rice
Gut Health | Low Cal | Vegetarian | Low Carb | Keto | meal prep
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Low cal and packed with veg, this is a seriously healthy dish that's loaded with good nutrition. The extra kimchi adds a lovely texture whilst being awesome for gut health. A winner for those days when you want to eat light.
- 2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- Large Handful frozen peas
- 1 courgette chopped into half moon pieces
- Heaped Tbsp Kimchi
- 100g diced red cabbage
- 1 small carrot- finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Tbsp agave syrup
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 2 cloves garlic- crushed
- 1/2 brown onion
- Sesame oil for cooking
- Extra Kimchi to top
- 1 whole egg
- Start by finely dicing the onion, then heat a little oil in a wok over a medium-high heat and cook the onion until softened.
- Add in the garlic, cabbage pepper, courgette and carrots and continue to cook.
- Next, toss in the riced cauliflower, frozen peas and then also the kimchi. Cook everything together until all of the veggies are cooked through and piping hot."
- Mix together the soy sauce, agave syrup and lime juice.
- Pour in your soy sauce mixture and add the chilli flakes here if you’d like a little extra heat. You could also grate in some fresh ginger or add an extra touch of lime juice if desired.
- Meanwhile, heat a little sesame oil in a separate frying pan and crack in the egg. Cook until beautifully crisp around the edges.
- Serve your fried rice topped with the egg and some extra kimchi.
Share this recipe
Spicy Sweet and Sour Chickpeas Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
A deliciously healthy snack or meal that's light on the calories and packed with veg!
Veg Servings 2