Moroccan Riced Cauliflower Salad
plant based | family food | vegan
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Fine dining Fullgreen style! This flavor-packed dish by @healthydonesexy combines a few vegan ingredients with flair and grace, resulting in a dish that looks as good as it tastes. Better still - it takes less than half an hour to make.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Cauliflower
- 200g Eggplant
- 50g Figs
- 70g Pomegranate Seeds
- 30g Cashews
- 100g Kale
- 50g Pomegranate Sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cilantro to garnish
- 1 tbsp Olive oil for cooking
- Preheat the oven to 320F.
- Spread the kale out on an oven tray and spray with oil. Put in the oven for 10-15 minutes to crisp up. At the same time, put the cashews in for around 5-7mins (or until the edges start to colour).
- Slice the eggplant into 1cm disks and fry in a hot pan with some oil until brown on both sides.
- Heat the Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower in the microwave, as per the pack instructions.
- Quarter the figs and grab a plate…sprinkle some pomegranate seeds on the plate and add the eggplant. Add the riced cauliflower, kale, figs & cashews.
- Garnish with more pomegranate seeds and a splodge of pomegranate sauce. Done!
Share this recipe
Mexican cauliflower rice with stuffed peppers Made with Cauliflower
Zingy, zesty, healthy and filling, these vegan stuffed peppers are a great go-to when you want something comforting and high in nutrition to eat. Enjoy them fresh out of the oven and switch up the toppings to adjust the flavors.
Veg Servings 2
Sesame Soy Tofu Skewers Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
This delicious plant based recipe is packed with flavor whilst being rich in protein and nutrients.
Veg Servings 2