Portobello Mushroom Risotto
Vegan | Plant based | Gluten-free | Vegan | Easy meals | Keto
MADE WITH RICED IDEAS PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM
A delicious, balanced meal packed with nutritious veggies and protein. Use a whole block of tofu to make this a dish for two or meal prep it and portion it out for the week ahead.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Ideas Portobello Mushroom
- Glazed tofu pieces
- 4 mushrooms, chopped and lightly sautéed in 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 small garlic clove
- 4 spears or asparagus, lightly sautéed in 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tsp olive oil
- Fresh parsley, chopped
To make the glazed tofu:
- 1 (11oz) block of firm tofu, prepared according to pack instructions and sliced into small cubes
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp soy – or tamari for a gluten-free option
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sriracha or 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- Toss the tofu cubes in a bowl with the cornflour.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large non-stick skillet on a medium-high heat and cook the tofu until golden brown – about 5-7 minutes. Transfer onto a plate and leave to the side while you prepare the sauce.
- Return the skillet to the heat and add 1 tbsp of sesame oil. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute, then add the rest of the sauce ingredients.
- Cook for another minute until it thickens slightly, then add the tofu cubes.
- Cook for another couple of minutes until the tofu pieces are evenly coated with the sauce.
Share this recipe
Buffalo Ranch Risotto Made with Buffalo Ranch
Plant based and loaded with veg, this quick and easy nutritious meal takes just 5 minutes to make.
Veg Servings 4