Speedy Burrito Bowl
main meals | low calorie | low carb
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
This speedy burrito bowl by @your_favorite_southern_girl is where it’s at for a nutritious fill on the fly. Add your own spices and protein to make it to your own taste and layer up those bowls!
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup Pico de Gallo (homemade or store-bought)
- ½ avocado (chopped or sliced)
- 150g cooked protein of choice (optional), cooked in your choice of spices.
- Monterey jack cheese to garnish (finely shredded)
- Cilantro to garnish
- In a non-stick skillet, sauté the riced cauliflower for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl add the riced cauliflower, black beans, Pico de Gallo, avocado, and optional protein.
- Garnish with Monterey jack cheese and cilantro.
Share this recipe
Vegan Madras Curry Made with Cauliflower
Everyone needs a speedy curry in life and this Vegan Madras will not disappoint! Chop everything in advance for a healthy, ready-in-under-ten-minute meal that’s packed with good nutrition.
Veg Servings 3
Quick & Easy Lentil Dahl Made with Cauliflower
A cosy vegan meal for when you need a boost, this bowl is stacked high with feel good veg to make you feel great. Cook it up in batches so you always have a nourishing dinner to hand.
Veg Servings 2