Riced Cauliflower Inari Sushi
plant based | family food | vegan
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Dial up your dinners with this wonderful vegan Inari sushi by @plantbased.passport. A great way to de-stress after a busy day, it combines fresh veggies with the convenience of Fullgreen and is served with soy sauce and pickled ginger for an extra pop of flavor.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 50g carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch matchsticks
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp plain rice vinegar
- 1 tsp organic granulated sugar (or substitute monk fruit sweetener for lower sugar option)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vegan furikake/sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp green onions, sliced
- 14 inari tofu pockets, excess liquid squeezed out
- To serve: low sodium soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger
- Combine the edamame and carrots with the water in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover, microwave for 2 minutes, drain excess water, and set aside to cool.
- Mix together rice vinegar, sugar and salt in a small bowl. Then add riced cauliflower to a wok or skillet. Pour rice vinegar mixture over riced cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the riced cauliflower to a mixing bowl and let it cool. Then combine with the edamame, carrots, furikake and green onions.
- Carefully open an inari pocket and stuff with 1 tbsp of the riced cauliflower filling, gently pressing the filling into the pocket with your fingers. Repeat with the remaining 13 inari pockets.
- Serve with low sodium soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger. Enjoy!
Share this recipe
Moroccan Riced Cauliflower Salad Made with Cauliflower
Fine dining Fullgreen style! We love how easy this Moroccan Riced Cauliflower is to make. Packed with veggies and 100% vegan, it's as nourishing as it is beautiful.
Veg Servings 2
Vegan Sweet Potato & Chickpea Bites Made with Sweet Potato
Super light, crispy and delicious, these vegan sweet potato bites are perfect on a sharing platter. Don't forget the dip!