Riced cauliflower Nori Rolls
Lunch | Low Calorie | Plant Based
MADE WITH RICED Cauliflower
These health-giving Nori Rolls are a lower carb take on traditional sushi and packed with delicious veggies. A light & lovely lunch!
Ingredients for the rice:
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 pickled baby beetroot
- 1 Carrot
- 1/3 Cucumber
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 Nori sheets
- Soy sauce & sesame seeds to garnish
- Start by finely dicing the beetroot. Mix this together with the Riced Cauliflower so you’re left with beautifully vibrant pink caulirice!
- Finely slice the veggies into thin strips.
- To assemble to rolls, spread an even layer of the cauliflower rice over the nori sheet, leaving a generous border around the edges.
- Lay some of the veggies on top in strips.
- Carefully roll these up to create a sushi roll, then seal the end by brushing a little water over the nori sheet as you finish rolling.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully slice into small rounds and serve alongside some soy
sauce and sesame seeds for dipping..
Share this recipe
Cauli Rice Salad Bowls Made with Cauliflower
These nourishing cauli rice salad bowls are a great contrast of textures and zingy flavours. The perfect work from home lunch!
Veg Servings 2
Green Goddess Pesto Caulirice Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
A great low carb, veg-packed side dish that can be served with anything you fancy!
Veg Servings 3