Riced Cauliflower Rainbow Rolls With Satay Sauce
Low Carb | Low Cal | Keto | Nutritious | Plant Based | Vegan
|19g||225||15 mins||3 rolls||2|
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
These yummy low carb Riced Cauliflower Rainbow Rolls are full of nutritious veggies with a delicious satay dipping sauce. Quick & easy to make, this is the perfect recipe for those following a low carb/keto diet.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 large carrot
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/2 large beetroot- peeled
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- Tsp sesame oil
- Pinch turmeric
- 3 large savoy cabbage leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic-crushed
- Pinch fresh ginger- grated
- Pinch chilli flakes
- Tbsp maple syrup
- Start by prepping the riced cauliflower and add this into a frying pan to cook over a medium heat with the sesame oil and turmeric. Cook until all of the water has cooked out and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Finely slice the carrot, cucumber, beetroot and avocado and set aside.
- Remove the stems from the cabbage leaves and slice in half. Steam these in a steamer for a few minutes until softened.
- To make the sauce, combine all of the above ingredients and gradually add in places of water to achieve a smooth, pourable consistency.
Share this recipe
Asian Style Broccoli Rice Rainbow Salad Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
As beautiful as it is delicious, this tasty broccoli salad is a great low carb dish that is bursting with nutrients and vitamins.
Veg Servings 2
Crunchy Riced Cauliflower Salad Bowl Made with Cauliflower
Want to increase your intake of daily vegetables? Packed with three portions of veg per serving, this dish is a plant-based nutrient extravaganza that will leave
you feeling great.
Veg Servings 3