Riced Cauliflower Salmon Stir Fry
Main meals | Family food | Low calorie | Lunch | Dinner
MADE WITH RICED Cauliflower
This veg-tastic stir fry has some seriously delicious Asian flavors and makes a great mid week dinner. We like to cook this in advance to let the flavors mellow. Add a squeeze of lime for a fresh zing!
- 2 x pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 fillet cooked salmon
- 1 whole zucchini
- 150g red cabbage
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp Tamari Sauce
- Tsp honey
- Pinch grated Ginger
- Tsp toasted sesame oil
- 150g broccoli
- 1 medium carrot- julienned
- Large handful beansprouts
- Chilli flakes to taste
- Handful frozen peas
- Fresh coriander and sesame seeds to garnish
- Prep the veggies (you can use anything you have leftover in the fridge for this really).
- Chop the courgettes into bitesized pieces and thinly slice the red cabbage.
- In a large frying pan or wok, heat the sesame oil and crush in the garlic cloves. Bring this to a medium heat and cook until fragrant.
- Bring the heat to medium-high and add in the courgette, frozen peas and broccoli florets and cook until slightly softened. Then add your beansprouts, red cabbage and carrot noodles and toss everything together.
- Pour in the riced cauliflower and give everything a good mix.
- Mix together the chilli flakes, Tamari sauce, grated ginger and honey and pour this over the veggies, tossing everything together.
- Once everything is cooked and smelling amazing, serve between two dishes and top with slices of the salmon and a good garnish of sesame seeds and coriander.
Share this recipe
Chicken Satay Cauliflower Rice Bowl Made with Cauliflower
This dish features riced cauliflower and chicken as the base with a yummy satay sauce that brings everything to life.
Veg Servings 1
Sun Dried Tomato Risotto Made with Sun Dried Tomato
A light and easy calorie-controlled meal that takes just 15 minutes to make. The oven roasted tomatoes bring a lovely burst of sweetness to this dish.
Veg Servings 2