Cauliflower Satay Salad
Main meals | Family food | Low calorie | Lunch | Dinner
MADE WITH RICED Cauliflower
Super speedy to make, this light, flavor-packed salad contains 3 of your 5-a-day.
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 sliced red pepper
- 100g diced red cabbage
- Large Handful peas
- 1/3 cucumber- sliced into strips
- 100g Pomegranate seeds
- Handful Cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- Tbsp soy sauce
- Pinch Chilli Flakes
- Tbsp Honey
- Water to mix
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss everything together.
- To make the dressing, stir together the peanut butter, honey, soy sauce and chilli flakes. Add a splash of water and continue to mix until you’re left with a smooth, pourable consistency.
- Pour half of the dressing over the salad and give everything a thorough mix through.
- Serve with extra dressing on the side and enjoy!