Speedy Vegan Roast for Two
family food | vegan | meal planning
MADE WITH RICED SWEET POTATO
Running around like crazy but craving the comfort of a roast? This speedy vegan version by @plantbasedevie is great to make during busy weeks AND includes vegan piggies in blankets for a taste of the festivities. Give it a go!
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- Pre-prepared Sage & onion stuffing
- 6 x Meat free sausages
- 6 x Meat free bacon rashers
- Half a head of broccoli
- 2 tbsp Pre prepared cranberry sauce
- Vegan beef gravy (around 200ml for two)
- Put the stuffing in the oven at around 400F for 30 minutes
- After 10 minutes, put your sausages in the oven for 20 minutes, making sure to turn half way through
- Heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in a pan and add the ‘bacon’, cooking for around 5-10 minutes until cooked through. (You don’t want the rashers to be too crispy as they will snap when making your pigs in blankets)
- Once the sausages are cooked, take them out and carefully wrap the bacon around the sausages.
- Once the stuffing is done, take it out and let it cool for a couple of minutes.
- Pop the Fullgreen pouches in the microwave to heat through, plate up, season and serve everything together with some broccoli florets, cranberry sauce and vegan gravy!
Share this recipe
Vegan Sweet Potato & Chickpea Bites Made with Sweet Potato
Super light, crispy and delicious, these vegan sweet potato bites are perfect on a sharing platter. Don't forget the dip!
Pumpkin, Sage & Roasted Sprout Risotto Made with Cauliflower
This heart-warming festive risotto is a great crowd pleaser and is packed with nutritious veg. Check!
Veg Servings 3