Sun Dried Tomato Risotto
Main meals | Vegan | Meal prep | Plant based | Low cal
MADE WITH RICED IDEAS SUN-DRIED TOMATO
A light and easy calorie-controlled meal that takes just 15 minutes to make. The oven roasted tomatoes bring a lovely burst of sweetness to this dish.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Ideas Sun-Dried Tomato
- 2 vegetarian sausages, cooked according to pack instructions
- 6 roasted cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Cook the Fullgreen Riced Ideas Sun-Dried tomato according to pack instructions
- Arrange the tomatoes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and roast in a 400F preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Assemble and enjoy!
Share this recipe
Buffalo Ranch Risotto Made with Buffalo Ranch (case of 6)
Plant based and loaded with veg, this quick and easy nutritious meal takes just 5 minutes to make.
Veg Servings 4