Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos
Plant Based | Dairy-free
MADE WITH RICED SWEET POTATO
This dish by @summerstrawberries illustrates just how delicious roasted veg can be in a taco. Just add salsa and your choice of condiments for a tasty mid week meal.
- 2 Corn Tortillas
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato
- 1 large Sweet Potato (chopped into chunks)
- 6 Cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- ½ cup Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
- Toppings of choice (Pico de Gallo/salsa/guacamole)
- Handful of cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the sweet potato chunks and cauliflower florets onto a baking tray with the olive oil, season and cook for 20-25 minutes in the oven.
- Heat a tsp of olive oil in a pan and stir fry the red onion for five minutes before adding the black beans, cilantro and a little salt and pepper.
- In a separate pan, heat the Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato, season and put to one side
- Place your warmed tortillas on a plate and top with the Riced Sweet potato. Add the roasted veggies, black beans and your toppings of choice. Add some chipotle mayo if you like and enjoy!
Share this recipe
Brown Butter Sage & Sweet Potato Casserole Made with Sweet Potato
Fancy something a little indulgent for dinner that's ready in under 20 minutes? This brown butter sage bowl with sweet potato and roasted cherries is just the ticket!
Veg Servings 2
Oven Roasted Turkey with Sweet Potato Made with Sweet Potato
A Thanksgiving main in under an hour! This tasty roast turkey dish is elevated with a delicious cranberry and maple vinaigrette.
Veg Servings 2