Sweet Potato & Blueberry Flapjack Bars
Plant based | Plant based snacks | Vegan | Family food| Low calorie | On the go | Healthy snack
MADE WITH RICED SWEET POTATO
Sweet potato in a flapjack? Why yes, we say! This recipe contains oats, dates and seeds with cashew butter, sweet potato and blueberries creating a seriously delicious flavor combo. Make these up in batches for the whole family and see if they last the day! The low calorie count make these great for those watching their weight too.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 tbsp of smooth cashew butter
- 1/2 cup of flaked almonds
- 1 cup of jumbo oats
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 tbsp of sesame seeds
- Large handful of blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking dish with grease proof paper.
- In a food processor, combine the dates, nut butter and sweet potato rice and blend to create a sticky caramel like mixture.
- Mix together the dry ingredients (apart from the blueberries) in a mixing bowl and pour over the wet mixture.
- Stir everything together until fully combined, then fold through the berries.
- Transfer this into the baking dish and pop into the oven for 25 minutes to bake.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly, before slicing into portions.
Share this recipe
Pumpkin Spice Caramel Bars Made with Sweet Potato
Gooey, indulgent and delicious, these plant based caramel bars are made from nutritious wholefoods
Veg Servings 0
Sweet Pancakes Made with Sweet Potato
A winner for weekend breakfasts, these sweet potato pancakes are packed with flavour for a tasty and nutritious start to the day.
Veg Servings 1