Vegan Madras Curry
main meals | family meals | meal prep
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Everyone needs a speedy curry in life and this Vegan Madras by @kikisgoodeating is up there as one of the tastiest we’ve tried! Chop everything in advance for a healthy, ready-in-under-ten-minute meal that’s packed with good nutrition.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large brown onion (finely sliced)
- 2 tbsp madras paste
- 200g chopped veggies - squash, green beans, broccoli, spinach
- 50g mushrooms
- 1 can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 lime, quartered
- Cilantro to garnish
- Heat the oil in the pan and add the onion. Stir fry for a few minutes before adding the madras paste.
- Add your veggies, stirring them around for a few minutes in the pan
- Add the chickpeas and coconut milk and simmer on a lower heat for 10 minutes
- Heat the Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower according to packet instructions, season and add to a plate
- Top with the steaming hot curry and garnish with the sliced avocado, cilantro and lime quarters
Share this recipe
Riced Cauliflower Inari Sushi Made with Cauliflower
Flavor-packed minus the carbs, these vegan Inari pockets are quick and easy to make. Vary the veggies to vary the flavors!
Veg Servings 1
Quick & Easy Lentil Dahl Made with Cauliflower
A cosy vegan meal for when you need a boost, this bowl is stacked high with feel good veg to make you feel great. Cook it up in batches so you always have a nourishing dinner to hand.
Veg Servings 2