Vegan Sweet Potato Thai Curry
Main meals | Family food | Low carb | Dinner
MADE WITH RICED Cauliflower
Rich in flavor and stacked with veggies, this vegan sweet potato curry is a tasty treat any day of the week.
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 heaped tsp red Thai curry paste
- 150g broccoli florets
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 100g sugar snap peas
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Heaped Tsp honey/agave syrup
- 2 Tsp corn flour mixed with a little water
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 1 small red onion- diced
- 1/2 zucchini - sliced
- Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add in the diced onion. Cook until softened and add in the crushed garlic.
- Next, add the curry paste and a splash of milk and continue cooking. Stir in the zucchini and ensure everything is coated in the paste mixture.
- Pour in the rest of the coconut milk and add in the remaining veggies.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until the veggies are vibrant in color.
- Stir through the sweetener of choice, Tamari sauce, lemon and then also the Riced Sweet Potato so that everything is well combined and smelling amazing.
- Finally, mix in the cornflour mixture and allow the curry to thicken slightly.
Serve with the original Riced Cauliflower and garnish with sesame seeds and fresh coriander to serve!
Share this recipe
Riced Cauliflower Satay Salad Made with Cauliflower (case of 6)
Super speedy to make, this light, flavor-packed salad contains 3 of your 5-a-day.
Veg Servings 3