Southwestern Cauli Rice Bowls
Dinners | Vegan | Vegetarian
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER WITH TOMATO, RED PEPPER & CORN
Smooth, crunchy, soft, delicious, this feel-good party in a bowl is just the ticket for those nights when you want something fresh and uplifting. The Creamy Cilantro Avocado Sauce elevates this bowl, with 2 healthy portions of veg per serving.
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Cauliflower Rice with Tomato, Red Pepper & Corn
- 1 tsp gluten-free taco seasoning
- 15 oz can organic black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large avocado (half for the sauce)
- ½ Cup shredded carrots
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- fresh cilantro
- Salt to taste
For the creamy avo sauce:
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, loosely packed
- 1/4 avocado (factored in above)
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk
- 1-2 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp chili powder
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Peel and dice the sweet potato, then place them onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast for about 25 minutes, until they soften and start to crisp up.
- Place the Fullgreen Cauliflower Rice with Tomato, Red Pepper & Corn in a large skillet with about 1 tablespoon olive oil. Saute over medium heat for about 15 minutes, then add 1 teaspoon of taco seasoning and stir to combine. Turn down the heat to low and let it simmer until the sweet potatoes are done.
- Make the Creamy Cilantro Avocado Sauce by blending all sauce ingredients together in your blender until smooth.
- Spoon some cauliflower rice in your bowls, then top with roasted sweet potatoes, black beans, carrots, avocado, hemp seeds (optional), and sauce.
- Refrigerate any leftovers and enjoy with chips or as nachos!
Share this recipe
Veggie Kabobs with Carrot & Pea Cauli Rice
This easy vegan meal is bursting with delicious BBQ flavors and includes 2 of your 5-a-day. Marinate the veggies the night before to ramp up those flavors and serve on a hot bed of Cauliflower Rice.
Veg Servings 2