Caramelised Onion Hummus
Snacks | Meal prep | Sides | dips | Plant based | Low carb | low cal | keto
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Creamy, healthy and delicious, the caramelized onions, peanut butter and maple syrup elevate this hummus into the stratosphere! Low carb and light on calories, it's a great one to meal prep for the week ahead. Keep in the fridge and dip into it when you fancy a treat.
- 2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 can of chickpeas-drained and rinsed
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 heaped tsp of peanut butter
- Dice the onion and garlic and add these into a pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Saute until softened.
- Add in the maple syrup and a splash of water.
- Continue to cook until really soft and caramelised.
- In a food processor, combine the Riced Cauliflower, chickpeas, cooked onion and garlic, olive oil and peanut butter.
- Blend until smooth. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Serve with some crudities or whatever else you fancy and dig in!
Share this recipe
Chicken Satay Cauliflower Rice Bowl Made with Cauliflower
This dish features riced cauliflower and chicken as the base with a yummy satay sauce that brings everything to life.
Veg Servings 1
Sweet Potato Buddah Bowl Made with Sweet Potato
5 a day on a plate! This light, low calorie plant based bowl is packed with veg to put a serious spring in your step.
Veg Servings 3