Caramelised Onion Hummus
Snacks | Meal prep | Sides | dips | Plant based | Low carb | low cal | keto
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Creamy, healthy and delicious, the caramelized onions, peanut butter and maple syrup elevate this hummus into the stratosphere! Low carb and light on calories, it's a great one to meal prep for the week ahead. Keep in the fridge and dip into it when you fancy a treat.
- 2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 can of chickpeas-drained and rinsed
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 heaped tsp of peanut butter
- Dice the onion and garlic and add these into a pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Saute until softened.
- Add in the maple syrup and a splash of water.
- Continue to cook until really soft and caramelised.
- In a food processor, combine the Riced Cauliflower, chickpeas, cooked onion and garlic, olive oil and peanut butter.
- Blend until smooth. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Serve with some crudities or whatever else you fancy and dig in!
Share this recipe
Sweet Potato Buddah Bowl Made with Sweet Potato (case of 6)
5 a day on a plate! This light, low calorie plant based bowl is packed with veg to put a serious spring in your step.
Veg Servings 3