Cauli Rice Salad Bowls
Dinners & Mains
Vegan & Plantbased
Time 10 mins
Serves 2 people
Veg Servings 2
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- Two medium tomatoes sliced into smaller pieces
- 1 stick of celery sliced finely
- Handful pomegranate seeds
- Red cabbage leaves
- Ingredients for the tahini sauce
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp water⠀
- Lemon juice from half small lemon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Firstly separate your cabbage leaves, wash and allow to dry.
- 2 In a bowl, mix the Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower with the carrots, celery and tomatoes.
- 3 To make the tahini sauce, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until creamy. Add more water if you prefer a thinner dressing and season
- 4 Place the cabbage leaves on a plate and load them with the Riced Cauliflower mixture
- 5 Top with the pomegranate seeds and finish with a drizzle of the tahini sauce.
There are no comments on this post. Be the first!