Cauli Rice Salad Bowls
Lunch | Low Calorie | Plant Based
MADE WITH RICED Cauliflower
These quick and nourishing cauli rice salad bowls by @yuhan.kitchen are great to fuel an afternoon of work. Prep them on the fly and enjoy the blast of textures and zingy flavours.
Ingredients for the rice:
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- Two medium tomatoes sliced into smaller pieces
- 1 stick of celery sliced finely
- Handful pomegranate seeds
- Red cabbage leaves
Ingredients for the tahini sauce:
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp water⠀
- Lemon juice from half small lemon
- Pinch of salt
Method - rice:
- Firstly separate your cabbage leaves, wash and allow to dry.
- In a bowl, mix the Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower with the carrots, celery and tomatoes.
- To make the tahini sauce, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until creamy. Add more water if you prefer a thinner dressing and season.
- Place the cabbage leaves on a plate and load them with the Riced Cauliflower mixture.
- Top with the pomegranate seeds and finish with a drizzle of the tahini sauce.
Share this recipe
Chicken Satay Cauliflower Rice Bowl Made with Cauliflower (case of 6)
This dish features riced cauliflower and chicken as the base with a yummy satay sauce that brings everything to life.
Veg Servings 1