Cauliflower Fried Rice with Tofu
Dinners & Mains
Vegan & Plantbased
Time 10 mins
Serves 2 people
Veg Servings 3
- 2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower & Broccoli
- 120g tofu
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- A generous pinch of black salt
- A pinch of turmeric
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1/3 cup broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup peas & corn (frozen)
- 2 Tbsp Light soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Dark soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Toasted sesame oil
- Chilli oil or sriracha
- Scallions (chopped)
- 1 Crumble the tofu into a bowl. Add the nutritional yeast, black salt, turmeric and oil and mix.
- 2 In a small frying pan heat a splash of oil, off the tofu and fry for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3 In a larger pan, heat a splash of oil. Add the onions, then the carrots and broccoli and then the peas and corn.
- 4 Sauté for a couple of minutes then add the riced cauliflower and broccoli.
- 5 Mix the veggies together then add the soy sauce and stir.
- 6 Add the tofu and sesame oil and stir.
- 7 Serve topped with scallions and chilli oil or sriracha.