Main Meals | Low Calorie
MADE WITH Cauliflower
This delicious riced cauliflower gnocchi by @eatgoodfeelgoood_
is bursting with flavor and features two portions of veg per serving. A great take on the Italian classic!
Ingredients for the rice:
- 2 Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower pouches
- 1/4 cup flour (can be gluten free if you like)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz shiitake mushrooms, stemmed & sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 1 cup chopped arugula
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Blend cauliflower then wrap in towel and fully squeeze out excess water.
- Blend again with flour and salt, roll out in a ball and cut in half.
- Sprinkle extra flour on the table, roll each ball into a rope that is about 1 inch thick, then slice the dough into 1/2 inch squares.
- Bring a medium pot to boil, add gnocchi, and cook for 3-4 min.
- Remove with slotted spoon and set to the side.
- Add butter and olive oil to a skillet and cook for 2 min until it browns. Then add shallots and mushrooms and sauté for 6 min.
- Add chicken stock and sage and simmer for 8 min until liquid is slightly reduced.
- Season with salt + pepper and add the gnocchi to the skillet.
- Coat in the mushroom sauce, then add arugula and let it wilt.
- Remove from heat, top with parmesan cheese + red chili flakes, and enjoy!
Share this recipe
Sesame Soy Tofu Skewers Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
This delicious plant based recipe is packed with flavor whilst being rich in protein and nutrients.
Veg Servings 2