Cauliflower Hash Browns
Low Cal | Low Carb | Vegetarian | Keto | Breakfast
MADE WITH RICED Cauliflower
Light, fluffy and low in carbs, these simple hash browns are such a treat for a weekend brunch. Cook them fresh and serve with your favorite sides.
- 2 x pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- Sea salt and pepper
- 40g cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp oat flour
- Olive oil for cooking
- Put the Riced Cauliflower in a large mixing bowl
- Season with salt and pepper and grate in the cheese. Mix everything together along with the oat flour and mould the mixture into flat, round shapes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the Hash browns onto the baking sheet and brush with a little olive oil. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden and crispy. You can also fry these off afterwards for extra crispiness!
- Serve with your favourite brunch sides and enjoy!
Share this recipe
Buffalo Ranch Risotto Made with Buffalo Ranch
Plant based and loaded with veg, this quick and easy nutritious meal takes just 5 minutes to make.
Veg Servings 4
Buffalo Rice Balls Made with Buffalo Ranch
A quick, easy and tasty ketogenic meal for busy folk on the go! Containing two portions of veg and just 4.5g carbs per servings, it's a great one for those following a low carb lifestyle.
Veg Servings 2