Cauliflower Overnight Oats
Keto & Low Carb
Time 20 mins
Serves 4 people
Veg Servings 2
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana- mashed
- Pinch mixed spice
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Heaped Tsp date syrup
- Large Handful fresh blueberries
- 1 Mix together to mashed banana, coconut milk and mixed spice. Add in the riced cauliflower and chia seeds and stir everything together, then set aside for 10 minutes to allow the mixture to thicken.
- 2 To make the fruit compote, gently heat the berries in a saucepan and once they’re nice and melted, stir through a tsp of your sweetener of choice and remove from the heat to allow to thicken.
- 3 Layer your parfait jars starting with the Cauli oats, a generous dollop of the fruit compote and a sprinkling of granola.
There are no comments on this post. Be the first!