Cauliflower Overnight Oats
Breakfast | Plant Based | Nutritious | Low Cal | Vitamins
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Why have overnight oats when you can have overnight Cauli oats?! The combination of ingredients here make for a super tasty bowl that's calorie-controlled and packed with vitamins and fiber. We suggest prepping the night before for amplified flavor (and an extra ten minutes in bed!)
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana- mashed
- Pinch mixed spice
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Heaped Tsp date syrup
- Large Handful fresh blueberries
- Mix together to mashed banana, coconut milk and mixed spice. Add in the riced cauliflower and chia seeds and stir everything together, then set aside for 10 minutes to allow the mixture to thicken.
- To make the fruit compote, gently heat the berries in a saucepan and once they’re nice and melted, stir through a tsp of your sweetener of choice and remove from the heat to allow to thicken.
- Layer your parfait jars starting with the Cauli oats, a generous dollop of the fruit compote and a sprinkling of granola.
Share this recipe
Coconut Cauli Oats Made with Cauliflower (case of 6)
Introducing our low-carb, dairy-free and grain-free alternative to oats: ‘Cauli Oats’!
This delicious grain-free start to the day will satisfy you whilst keeping your carb intake low.
Veg Servings 1
Sweet Pancakes Made with Sweet Potato (case of 6)
A winner for weekend breakfasts, these sweet potato pancakes are packed with flavour for a tasty and nutritious start to the day.
Veg Servings 1