Quick & Healthy
Time 10 mins
Serves 2 people
Veg Servings 2
- 2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 egg, lightly beaten/vegan egg replacer/flax egg or pureed silken tofu
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- 3 green onions/spring onions, thinly sliced
- 3-4 stems tuscan kale, stems removed and very finely chopped
- Ghee, for cooking
- Black pepper, to taste
- Sauce & toppings ingredients:
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt/Plant based yoghurt
- 2 tsp plant based milk
- 1 tbsp caper juice
- Zest of a lemon
- 3 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 150g smoked salmon (leave this if making plant-based)
- Fresh dill, for topping
- Fresh chives, for topping
- 1 For the cauliflower pancakes: Mix all cauliflower pancake ingredients together.
- 2 In a skillet, heat 1 tsp ghee over medium heat. Add about 3 spoonfuls of the cauliflower mixture and press into a circle. Cook on one side for 3-4 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- 3 Once it has cooked on both sides, place on a plate.
- 4 For the sauce: mix together the Greek yogurt, milk, caper juice, lemon zest and chives. Taste to season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 5 Top the cauliflower pancake with smoked salmon slices. Top with a dollop of sauce, chopped chives and fresh dill. Serve and enjoy!
There are no comments on this post. Be the first!