low calorie | meal prep
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
These quick and easy pancakes by @thecornycook are great for busy folk who don’t want to miss out on those all important nutrients. Topped with a delicious caper yoghurt sauce, you can use plant-based alternatives to make this vegan.
- 2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 egg, lightly beaten/vegan egg replacer/flax egg or pureed silken tofu
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- 3 green onions/spring onions, thinly sliced
- 3-4 stems tuscan kale, stems removed and very finely chopped
- Ghee, for cooking
- Black pepper, to taste
Sauce & toppings ingredients:
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt/Plant based yoghurt
- 2 tsp plant based milk
- 1 tbsp caper juice
- Zest of a lemon
- 3 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 150g smoked salmon (leave this if making plant-based)
- Fresh dill, for topping
- Fresh chives, for topping
- For the cauliflower pancakes: Mix all cauliflower pancake ingredients together.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tsp ghee over medium heat. Add about 3 spoonfuls of the cauliflower mixture and press into a circle. Cook on one side for 3-4 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Once it has cooked on both sides, place on a plate.
- For the sauce: mix together the Greek yogurt, milk, caper juice, lemon zest and chives. Taste to season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Top the cauliflower pancake with smoked salmon slices. Top with a dollop of sauce, chopped chives and fresh dill. Serve and enjoy!
Share this recipe
Riced Cauliflower Inari Sushi Made with Cauliflower
Flavor-packed minus the carbs, these vegan Inari pockets are quick and easy to make. Vary the veggies to vary the flavors!
Veg Servings 1
Quick & Easy Lentil Dahl Made with Cauliflower
A cosy vegan meal for when you need a boost, this bowl is stacked high with feel good veg to make you feel great. Cook it up in batches so you always have a nourishing dinner to hand.
Veg Servings 2