Cherry Tomato Curry with Coconut Chutney
Keto & Low Carb
Vegan & Plantbased
Time 40 mins
Serves 2 people
Veg Servings 2
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower with Broccoli
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Brown onion (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- 1 knob ginger grated
- 300g cherry tomatoes sliced
- 3 tbsp coconut yogurt or 1/2 can coconut Milk
- Salt & Pepper to season
- For the Coconut Chutney:
- 25g unsweetened desiccated coconut toasted
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp black mustard seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 6 dried curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp chill flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- Juice of ½ lime
- Fresh cilantro to garnish
- 1 Add the oil to a large frying pan and heat to a medium heat. Add in the mustard seeds and cumin seeds. When they start to pop add in the coriander, turmeric and chilli flakes. Stir for a few seconds then add in the onion. Fry for aprox 8-10 minutes until soft and browning.
- 2 Add in the garlic and ginger and stir for another few minutes, then add in the chopped tomatoes.
- 3 To make the Coconut Chutney, add the coconut to a small pan and dry fry on a medium heat until lightly toasted. Make sure not burn it!
- 4 In a small frying pan pour in the oil and once hot add the mustard seeds and fry gently until the seeds start to pop, then add in cumin seeds, curry leaves chilli and sautée them in the oil for a few seconds.
- 5 Add tempered spices and oil to the coconut and mix well
- 6 Stir in the sea salt and lime juice.
- 7 Cook the Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower according to packet instructions
- 8 Serve the curry on a bed of cooked Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower & Broccoli and sprinkle with the coconut chutney and some fresh cilantro.
There are no comments on this post. Be the first!