Coconut Cauli Oats
Dairy-Free|Gluten-Free| grain-free|Keto|Low Carb| Diabetic-friendly|Paleo| Vegan|Vegetarian
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Introducing our low-carb, dairy-free and grain-free alternative to oats: ‘Cauli Oats’! This delicious grain-free start to the day will satisfy you whilst keeping your carb intake low. It’s ideal as a healthy keto breakfast option or for when those sweet cravings hit.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 7 oz Coconut Milk
- A Handful of Fresh (or frozen) berries
- Coconut shavings
- 1-2tsp Agave Nectar (Optional)
- Zest from 1 large Lemon
- Place the Riced Cauliflower and coconut milk into a non-stick saucepan and mix together.
- Add lemon zest and sweetener of choice and allow the mixture to thicken (approx 5 minutes).
- Serve warm or allow the pudding to cool and garnish with fresh berries and coconut shavings.
Share this recipe
Cauliflower Overnight Oats Made with Cauliflower
Why have overnight oats when you can have overnight Cauli oats?!
Veg Servings 2
Sweet Pancakes Made with Sweet Potato
A winner for weekend breakfasts, these sweet potato pancakes are packed with flavour for a tasty and nutritious start to the day.
Veg Servings 1