Green Goddess Pesto Caulirice
Vegan | Low Carb | Diabetic | Keto
MADE WITH RICED Broccoli & Cauliflower
Quick, easy and packed to the brim with healthy veg, this pesto caulirice is seriously moreish and makes a great side dish. It's low carb and calorie controlled too.
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Broccoli with Cauliflower
- 1 whole Zucchini/courgette
- Large Handful Frozen Peas
- Olive Oil Spray
- 2 tbsp Green pesto
- Sea salt & Black pepper to taste
- Veggies or salad of choice to serve
- Begin by heating a small amount of oil in a pan over a medium heat, then slice the zucchini into rounds, then halves and add to the pan.
- Cook until softened, then pour in the Riced Broccoli & Cauliflower and frozen peas.
- Continue to cook until all the veggies are cooked through, then stir through your pesto and season to taste.
- Serve as a side or assemble a goodness bowl and garnish with some extra black pepper and herbs if you wish!
Share this recipe
Buffalo Ranch Risotto Made with Buffalo Ranch
Plant based and loaded with veg, this quick and easy nutritious meal takes just 5 minutes to make.
Veg Servings 4
Cauliflower Rice Tabbouleh Made with Cauliflower
A super light vegan tabbouleh to add to any dish of your choosing. Vibrant and full of colour - it's a great one for meal prep and takes just a few minutes to make.
Veg Servings 2