Mango & Coconut Tricky Rice
desserts | snacks
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Recipe by @whitnessnutrition
Set yourself up for a big day ahead with this nutrient-dense, fiber-rich tricky rice. Great for a breakfast, snack or dessert, we like to make it the night before so it's ready to grab and go come 7am.
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 ripe mango, sliced into 1 inch cubes
- 3/4 cup full fat canned coconut milk, divided*
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chia seeds
- Pinch of salt, to taste
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Microwave the cauliflower rice according to instructions and add to a bowl with the chia seeds.
- In a separate bowl mix the coconut milk and maple syrup until combined.
- Pour the sweetened coconut milk over the cauli flower rice and chia seeds and give it a good mix. Once combined, split into two serving glasses and let sit for at least 4-6 hours, preferably overnight.
- When you're ready to eat, remove from the fridge (adding a little extra coconut milk if you like to loosen the mixture).
- Top with the mango and coconut flakes, enjoy!
Share this recipe
Cauli Rice salad with Thai Dipping Sauce Made with Cauliflower
The ultimate summer lunch! This Thai style cauli rice salad is packed with uplifting zesty flavors. Whip it up with some fresh herbs or double the ingredients and add it to your meal prep list for some great lunches to go.
Veg Servings 2
Cauliflower Pancakes Made with Cauliflower
Super quick and 100% tasty, these crispy cauliflower rice pancakes are perfect for lunch. Top them with the caper yoghurt sauce or keep them plain for an easy snack on the go!
Veg Servings 2