Mexican cauliflower rice with stuffed peppers
Keto & Low Carb
Vegan & Plantbased
Time 40 mins
Serves 4 people
Veg Servings 2
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 4 large bell peppers
- 1 tin black beans (drained)
- 1 red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 red chilli (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp dried cumin
- Handful fresh coriander (chopped)
- 1 large Tomato (sliced)
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- Grated cheese
- Lime juice (from 1 fresh lime)
- 1 Preheat the oven to 180C.
- 2 Remove the top of the peppers and any seeds inside. Place on a baking tray with a little oil and salt and roast for 20 mins to soften.
- 3 In a bowl, combine cauliflower rice, black beans, spices, chilli and coriander. Season with salt and mix well.
- 4 Once the peppers are out of the oven, spoon in the cauliflower rice mix into each pepper. Top with a little grated cheese and then put back in the oven for 10-15 mins until the cheese has melted and golden brown.
- 5 To top, slice avocado and finely chop some tomato. Place on top of the peppers with a scatter of coriander.