Mexican cauliflower rice with stuffed peppers
plant based | family food | vegetarian
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
These stuffed peppers by @flavourandmisbehaviour are a great mid-week family meal and are finished with fresh lime juice to bring the flavors alive. Enjoy these fresh out of the oven and get the kids involved in the prep by adding their own toppings.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 4 large bell peppers
- 1 tin black beans (drained)
- 1 red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 red chilli (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp dried cumin
- Handful fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 large Tomato (sliced)
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- Grated cheese
- Lime juice (from 1 fresh lime)
- Sour cream
- Tabasco sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Remove the top of the peppers and any seeds inside. Place on a baking tray with a little oil and salt and roast for 20 mins to soften.
- In a bowl, combine cauliflower rice, black beans, spices, chilli and coriander. Season with salt and mix well.
- Once the peppers are out of the oven, spoon in the cauliflower rice mix into each pepper. Top with a little grated cheese and then put back in the oven for 10-15 mins until the cheese has melted and golden brown.
- To top, slice avocado and finely chop some tomato. Place on top of the peppers with a scatter of cilantro.
Share this recipe
Middle Eastern Style Cauli Rice Made with Cauliflower
Rich in vitamins and nutrients, this plant-based Middle Eastern inspired cauli rice contains 2 portions of veg and is perfect for meal prepping for the week ahead.
Veg Servings 2