Middle Eastern Style Cauli Rice
Vegan & Plantbased
Time 35 mins
Serves 2 people
Veg Servings 2
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x 390g can green lentils , drained
- 1 Tsp cumin
- 1 Tsp coriander
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro to serve
- 1 Start off by making the caramelised onions. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a pan over a low-medium heat. Add the onions and cook for around 25-30 minutes until caramelised, stirring every few minutes. Transfer onto a plate and set to one side.
- 2 Add another 1 tbsp of olive oil into the same pan, and cook the garlic for 2 minutes, then add the lentils, spices and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- 3 Tear open the pack of Fullgreen riced cauliflower, then microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- 4 Add the contents of the pack into the pan of lentils and stir everything together.
- 5 Transfer onto a serving plate, top with the caramelised onions and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
There are no comments on this post. Be the first!