Pesto Cauliflower Flatbreads
Time 30 mins
Serves 5 people
Veg Servings 2
- 2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced CAULIFLOWER
- 1 Pouches Riced CAULIFLOWER Tomato Garlic and Herbs
- 3 whole eggs
- 3/4 heaped cup flour
- Pinch sea salt & Pepper
- Olive oil for cooking
- Red pesto, fresh tomatoes and brie for toppings
- 1 Start by squeezing as much excess water as you can from the cauliflower rice, then add this into a mixing bowl.
- 2 Stir through the flour, eggs, salt and pepper to create a rough dough/pancake like mixture.
- 3 Heat a tsp of oil in a frying pan and bring to a medium heat. Add a couple of spoonfuls of the batter into the pan and cook until crisp and golden, then flip and cook on the other side.
- 4 Repeat this for the rest of the mixture.
- 5 Top the breads with some red pesto, fresh sliced tomatoes and pieces of brie, or cheese of your choice.