Pesto Cauliflower Flatbreads
Vegetarian | plant based | family food | low carb
|28g||347||30 min||5 Breads||2|
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Super tasty and surprisingly easy cauliflower breads that bring a ton of hidden veg to the dinner table! Make these up in advance and vary your toppings to switch up the flavor. You can use gluten-free flour if you want a lighter bread.
- 2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced CAULIFLOWER
- 1 Pouches Riced CAULIFLOWER Tomato Garlic and Herns
- 3 whole eggs
- 3/4 heaped cup flour
- Pinch sea salt & Pepper
- Olive oil for cooking
- Red pesto, fresh tomatoes and brie for toppings
- Start by squeezing as much excess water as you can from the cauliflower rice, then add this into a mixing bowl.
- Stir through the flour, eggs, salt and pepper to create a rough dough/pancake like mixture.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a frying pan and bring to a medium heat. Add a couple of spoonfuls of the batter into the pan and cook until crisp and golden, then flip and cook on the other side.
- Repeat this for the rest of the mixture.
- Top the breads with some red pesto, fresh sliced tomatoes and pieces of brie, or cheese of your choice.
Share this recipe
Crunchy Riced Cauliflower Salad Bowl Made with Cauliflower
Want to increase your intake of daily vegetables? Packed with three portions of veg per serving, this dish is a plant-based nutrient extravaganza that will leave
you feeling great.
Veg Servings 3
Coconut Cauli Oats Made with Cauliflower
Introducing our low-carb, dairy-free and grain-free alternative to oats: ‘Cauli Oats’!
This delicious grain-free start to the day will satisfy you whilst keeping your carb intake low.
Veg Servings 1