Sesame Soy Tofu Skewers
Plant Based | Low Cal | Low Carb | Vegan | Vegetarian
MADE WITH RICED BROCCOLI & CAULIFLOWER
This delicious plant based recipe is packed with flavor whilst being rich in protein and nutrients. Light in calories and low in carbs, it contains 2 portions of veg per serving.
- 2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced Broccoli and Cauliflower
- 2 blocks of extra firm tofu (drained and cut into chunks)
- 1 red onion (cut into chunks)
- 1 red pepper (cut into chunks)
- 1 yellow pepper (cut into chunks)
- 1 zucchini (cut into chunks)
- 5 tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- Fresh cilantro
- Chopped peanuts
- If using oven, preheat oven to 350F, and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
- Load the tofu chunks, onions, peppers and courgettes onto skewers.
- Glaze with the dressing and if using the oven, place the skewers on the baking trays and place in oven for 25 minutes.
- If using a grill or griddle pan, add a drizzle of oil and grill the skewers on each side for a few minutes.
- Serve on a bed of broccoli rice, and drizzle over any remaining dressing.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and chopped peanuts.
Share this recipe
Curried Cauliflower Koftes Made with Cauliflower
These Plant Based Curried Cauli Koftes are made with chickpeas, Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower and a selection of spices for a total flavor bomb.
Veg Servings 1