Sesame Soy Tofu Skewers
Plant Based | Low Cal | Low Carb | Vegan | Vegetarian
MADE WITH RICED BROCCOLI & CAULIFLOWER
This delicious plant based recipe is packed with flavor whilst being rich in protein and nutrients. Light in calories and low in carbs, it contains 2 portions of veg per serving.
- 2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced Broccoli and Cauliflower
- 2 blocks of extra firm tofu (drained and cut into chunks)
- 1 red onion (cut into chunks)
- 1 red pepper (cut into chunks)
- 1 yellow pepper (cut into chunks)
- 1 zucchini (cut into chunks)
- 5 tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- Fresh cilantro
- Chopped peanuts
- If using oven, preheat oven to 350F, and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
- Load the tofu chunks, onions, peppers and courgettes onto skewers.
- Glaze with the dressing and if using the oven, place the skewers on the baking trays and place in oven for 25 minutes.
- If using a grill or griddle pan, add a drizzle of oil and grill the skewers on each side for a few minutes.
- Serve on a bed of broccoli rice, and drizzle over any remaining dressing.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and chopped peanuts.
Share this recipe
Curried Cauliflower Koftes Made with Cauliflower (case of 6)
These Plant Based Curried Cauli Koftes are made with chickpeas, Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower and a selection of spices for a total flavor bomb.
Veg Servings 1