Tahini and Chickpea Stir Fry
Vegan & Plantbased
Time 20 mins
Serves 2 people
Veg Servings 2
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Broccoli and Cauliflower
- 1 small red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large carrot
- 5 oz tenderstem brocolli
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- Olive Oil Spray or coconut oil
- 2 heaped tbsp light tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp honey
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Dash of water
- Fresh cilantro & sesame seeds to garnish
- 1 Finely dice the onion and garlic clove. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and add in the onion. Cook until softened, then add the garlic clove and continue to cook over a medium heat.
- 2 Shred the carrot using a julienne peeler and add these to the pan along with the broccoli and chickpeas. Cook everything until the veggies are vibrant in color, but still slightly crunchy.
- 3 Meanwhile, to make the dressing, combine all of the ingredients and mix until smooth. Gradually drizzle in a little water and mix to reach a pourable consistency.
- 4 Add half of the tahini dressing to the stirfry mixture and stir through so that everything is evenly coated.
- 5 Serve into bowls with extra dressing on the side and garnish with some fresh cilantro and sesame seeds.