Teriyaki Sticky Salmon
Main Meals | Family Food | Dinner
MADE WITH Broccoli & Cauliflower
A lovely mid-week dinner for 2 (or more!) this Teriyaki Sticky Salmon by @appleofmyeye_ldn pairs perfectly with Cauliflower & Broccoli Rice for a healthy, balanced meal.
Ingredients for the rice:
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower & Broccoli
- Bunch long stem broccoli
- 4 Radishes
- 6 Asparagus spears
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 2 Spring onions thinly sliced
- 1 Red chilli thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- Slice all your veggies and keep to one side.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan on a medium heat and add the salmon. Turn half way through until cooked through.
- In a separate pan, steam your veggies (you can do this whilst the salmon is cooking).
- A couple of minutes before the salmon finishes cooking, add in the 4 tbsp's of teriyaki sauce and allow to glaze on both sides.
- Heat the rice according to packet instructions and serve into two bowls
- Season and top with the greens, cooked salmon and sliced radishes.
- Garnish with some sliced chilli and spring onions and pour over any left over teriyaki sauce from the pan.
Share this recipe
Sesame Soy Tofu Skewers Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower (case of 6)
This delicious plant based recipe is packed with flavor whilst being rich in protein and nutrients.
Veg Servings 2