Tuna Veggie Rice Salad
Keto & Low Carb
Time 15 mins
Serves 2 people
Veg Servings 3
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 4.2oz of tinned tuna in spring water
- 1/4 of red onion
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 whole ripe avocado
- 1 large handfuls of fresh rocket or salad leaves of choice
- Black sesame seeds
- 1 To make the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a jar and shake well to mix everything together.
- 2 Dice the onion finely and slice the tomatoes into 1/4 pieces.
- 3 In a mixing bowl, combine the rocket, red onion, tuna, and tomatoes. Drain as much water as you can from the Riced Cauliflower and toss this in with the rest of the salad.
- 4 Drizzle over a little of the dressing and toss everything together.
- 5 Layer your lunch boxes with some of the salad, extra greenery and some sliced avocado. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and you're good to go!
- 6 You can save the rest of the dressing in the fridge for later!