Tuna Veggie Rice Salad
Meal prep | Healthy meal | Low carb | Main meals | Lunch | Light lunches
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Get all your veggies in for lunch with this colorful, tasty, nutrient-rich salad. A brilliant one for meal prep there's so much good stuff going on here! Make it in advance and store it in the fridge for an easy go to low carb meal. Plus there is THREE servings of vegetables with each portion. Talk about great health on the go!
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 4.2oz of tinned tuna in spring water
- 1/4 of red onion
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 whole ripe avocado
- 1 large handfuls of fresh rocket or salad leaves of choice
- Black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Tbsp honey/agave
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tsp apple cider vinegar
- To make the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a jar and shake well to mix everything together.
- Dice the onion finely and slice the tomatoes into 1/4 pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the rocket, red onion, tuna, and tomatoes. Drain as much water as you can from the Riced Cauliflower and toss this in with the rest of the salad.
- Drizzle over a little of the dressing and toss everything together.
- Layer your lunch boxes with some of the salad, extra greenery and some sliced avocado. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and you're good to go!
- You can save the rest of the dressing in the fridge for later!
Share this recipe
Chicken Satay Cauliflower Rice Bowl Made with Cauliflower
This dish features riced cauliflower and chicken as the base with a yummy satay sauce that brings everything to life.
Veg Servings 1
Asian Style Broccoli Rice Rainbow Salad Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
As beautiful as it is delicious, this tasty broccoli salad is a great low carb dish that is bursting with nutrients and vitamins.
Veg Servings 2