Veg & Tofu Teriyaki with Riced Cauliflower & Broccoli
Main Meals | Family Food | Plant Based
MADE WITH BROCCOLI
Need a speedy, healthy meal on the fly? We've got you covered with this super tasty tofu dish. You can prep the tofu in advance and heat your Fullgreen pouch on the go to save even more time. Meal prep done!
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower with Broccoli
- 30ml low salt soy sauce
- 15ml toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 15g fresh root ginger - peeled and grated
- 2 garlic cloves - grated
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp cornflour mixed with 1 tbsp of water
- 200g Tofu, cut into bite sized cubes
- ½ Red Bell Pepper - sliced
- 50g Tenderstem Broccoli
- 50g Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 Scallion to garnish
- 15g Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Heat a wide non-stick pan with a small drizzle of oil over a medium-high heat. Once hot, add the tofu cubes and cook for about 4 minutes until they’ve started to brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for the teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Add the red pepper, sugar snap peas and broccoli to the pan and cook for a further 3 minutes or until the veg are vibrant in colour and have started to soften.
- Stir in the teriyaki sauce and cook for 2 minutes until the tofu and veg are coated in a glossy, sticky sauce. Remove from the heat and mix in 2/3 of the sesame seeds. Leave the rest for garnish.
- When the Tofu and Veg are almost done, heat the Riced Cauliflower & Broccoli in the microwave, following the instructions in the back of the pouch.
- Fill the bottom of a bowl with the Riced Cauliflower & Broccoli. Top with the teriyaki tofu & veg. sprinkle the remaining sesame seeds and garnish with some finely sliced scallions. Enjoy!
Share this recipe
Vegan Sweet Potato Thai Curry Made with Cauliflower
Rich in flavor and stacked with veggies, this vegan sweet potato curry is a tasty treat any day of the week.
Veg Servings 2
Sweet Potato Buddah Bowl Made with Sweet Potato
5 a day on a plate! This light, low calorie plant based bowl is packed with veg to put a serious spring in your step.
Veg Servings 3