Veggie Chilli Con Carne
Main Meals | Family Food
MADE WITH BROCCOLI
This meat-free Chilli con Carne by @daniel_johneats is quick and easy to make and includes 3 portions of veg. Meal prep it or cook it on the fly for a simple, delicious feed for the whole family.
- 2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower with Broccoli
- 400g Meat-free Mince
- 1 Red Onion
- 600g Chopped Tomatoes
- 300g Kidney Beans
- 1 Carrot chopped
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Eggplant/Aubergine chopped
- 1 Red Pepper
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Heat a non stick pan on medium high heat, add some oil, gently flake the Meat Free Mince into the pan and leave to brown for one minute. Continue cooking for 7-9 minutes stirring often.
- When the mince is nice and brown, add in your tomatoes, & all the vegetables.
- Add in the Chilli Powder & Cumin and stir everything together. Season with a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Now let it all simmer until the chilli mixture reaches the consistency you require (around 40mins). Give it a stir half way through & add the Cocoa Powder.
- Cook your Fullgreen Cauliflower & Broccoli rice according to pack instructions and then serve with your Chilli.
Share this recipe
Vegan Sweet Potato Thai Curry Made with Cauliflower
Rich in flavor and stacked with veggies, this vegan sweet potato curry is a tasty treat any day of the week.
Veg Servings 2
Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese Made with Sweet Potato
A classic dish with a lighter spring in its step, this low calorie bolognese is packed with vegetables and nourishing ingredients to make you feel alive!
Veg Servings 3