Veggie Kabobs with Carrot & Pea Cauli Rice
Keto & Low Carb
Vegan & Plantbased
Time 45 mins
Serves 3 people
Veg Servings 2
- 2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower with Carrot & Peas
- 1 can of jackfruit chunks
- 2 cups pineapple chunks (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup of whole white mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Cilantro for garnishing
- 1 Wash and prepare the veggies. In a large resealable plastic bag, add half (1/2 cup) of barbecue sauce, then place jackfruit, pineapple, onion wedges, mushrooms, and bell peppers in the bag with bbq sauce. Seal, toss around to coat and refrigerate 4 to 24 hours.
- 2 Preheat grill or skillet to medium-high heat.
- 3 Discard marinade, and thread the vegetables onto skewers, leaving a small space between each item.
- 4 Grill the skewers for 15 minutes, turning as needed, or until the vegetables are tender.
- 5 Prepare the Fullgreen Cauliflower Rice with Carrot & Peas according to package directions and serve into bowls. Top the rice with the kabobs and serve with the remaining barbecue sauce and some fresh cilantro leaves.