main meals | low calorie | meal prep
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
15 minutes + 7 ingredients is all it takes to whip up this winter salad by @healthy_floflo. The combo of seasonal veg with pecans, cranberries and feta is a feel good treat for any night of the week. Want to keep it vegan? Knock out the feta and add in your choice of plant based protein.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 2 handfuls of Kale (around 100g)
- 1/4 squash, roasted in the oven for 10/15 minutes at 400F (cooled and cut into chunks)
- 1 apple
- Pecans slightly toasted
- Handful of cranberries
- 30/40 g crumbled feta cheese
- Chop all of your ingredients into strips and add to a large bowl with the Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- Mix together and top with salad dressing if you like
- Crumble with feta/vegan cheese/vegan protein and enjoy!
Share this recipe
Sweet Potato with Roasted Tomatoes Made with Sweet Potato
This quick and easy vegetarian meal is perfect for a main meal or side dish and is packed with 3 portions of veg. Serve it steaming hot with your choice of toppings and sides.
Veg Servings 3
Quick & Easy Lentil Dahl Made with Cauliflower
A cosy vegan meal for when you need a boost, this bowl is stacked high with feel good veg to make you feel great. Cook it up in batches so you always have a nourishing dinner to hand.
Veg Servings 2